How do you communicate with your customers?
There’s no argument – your business needs a solid grasp of email marketing in order to retain a competitive advantage.
With no postage or printed materials to pay for and with minimal production expenses, email marketing is a fantastic way to promote your services without breaking the bank.
We will help you get more business
We work with a lot of clients in setting up, maintaining, and managing their email marketing campaigns. Whether you run a small restaurant with hundreds of subscribers or a large company with thousands of recipients, we can tailor your email campaign to ensure it has maximum impact.
- In-depth delivery reports that tell you who has opened the email and which links they’ve visited
- An easy-to-use admin area that lets you build beautiful newsletters
- Easy management of mailing list names along with bulk import
- Segmentation options that let you communicate different messages to different areas of the list, all from one email.
- Customised forms that let you gather lots of useful additional information about your subscribers
- Mobile access to your mailing list so you can view delivery reports and manage your account on the move
We appreciate that each client is different, but to give you a guide price, we usually charge £250 per mailing list setup. This includes:
- Setting up your mailing list
- Designing and building your email newsletter template
- Integration of the email subscription form into the existing website
- Adding existing names into the new mailing list
- Adding content and the delivery of your first email. There are usually costs associated with each delivery; these are typically around half a penny per subscriber.
When you compare the cost of email marketing to that of any other type of mass marketing or advertising, it is really the only option that makes sense.
Contact us today for more information on how we can help you effectively connect with your customer base.